Saturday 8 March 2014

Saturday 8 March 2014



Using the outside light, a reflector and the darkness I was able to produce the portrait. It is a shame there are still shadows on the face. Using photoshop I blocked a protruding ear that was a distraction. 




The photo of the style was on my new regular run. It is a five mile cross country track including this style which had no fence either side of it.For those still interested in my running the most recent half marathon was 2 hrs 2 mins and 21 secs. I was disappointed that I did not break the 2 hour barrier. I will apply for another marathon and hopefully ensure it is flat. 

We have purchased the nutribullet to improve our diet, we bought it from Amazon and it has now become part of my daily diet and my first impressions is that it is good.








No comments:

Post a Comment