Monday 3 February 2014

360 Photo, Bon Appetit

3 February 2014


Photographing food is quite difficult as the point of focus is so important. 


I used an F11 stop to have a large depth of field and used a tripod with the subsequent slow shutter speed. But even now the food is not that in focus and is rather disappointing. But I must add that the vegetable curry was absolutely delicious. It is as good as it looks. 

I did like the black hob and reflection in the saucepan.

After taking the photo I checked the website for inspiration and instruction. I should have done this first. The BBC had a page on how to take photos on food and I thought the images of food on Charles Ward site were brilliant as is the rest of the photos.



http://charlesward.com/site/photographer/food/

No comments:

Post a Comment