Monday 10 February 2014

No Time to edit Part 2

9/10 February 2014



The attached photos were taken on a trip to a hospital to see a relative. I regard the experience as the first time I have faced persecution for taking a photo. As I took the pictures of the front entrance a young security guard came running up to say that this was private property and I could not take photographs. I apologised and said that I would never do it again.

I must in the future try and take more interesting photos of buildings using natural and artificial light sources

The apples were taken in a bed pan which makes a good fruit bowl.  Just wish there were more grapes and bananas to make it more interesting

Life is quite hectic so I have not done any editing apart from the basic crop and contrast. The apples was done on fully automatic in elements 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment