Monday 3 February 2014

360 Photo Birmingham

30/31 January 2 February 2014


I have been in Britain's second city for the last few days. I did take pics with the phone with the noble intention of uploading them via the phone and/or tablet whilst away. With a poor wifi in the hotel and not really knowing what I was doing this was not possible.


The first photo shows quality of the hotel we were staying at. The missing letters and no directional arrow depicts the cheapest hotel we could find. As my mum says, "You get what you pay for."
The other photographs were taken on a run  early Saturday morning

The statue is of Joseph Sturge. I had never heard of him either but thanks to the internet now you can.



The photo for the 2 February is a selfie whilst running along when I returned from Birmingham. For those still interested in my running I did four miles at an average speed of 8.35 mins per mile. Quite pleased but I need to keep this pace for a further 9.1 miles.






And finally the below link is photography I aspire to do. Wonderful and very emotive photographs that tell stories and get people to linger and look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment