Sunday 9 September 2012

A Critical Run

This morning is a key day in my training programme for today I am due to run 7 miles. Actually it was due yesterday but I got up late, struggled to put in my contact lenses and Wifey had to drive me to work. I did 2 km on the treadmill, had a shower and lost my watch. (I have just remembered where I put it on the running machine.)


For me 7 miles is a phycological barrier, it is a bloody long way and takes commitment. If I want to do the marathon I need to start putting in long distances. And next week it is 8 miles. 



Using distance calculator I have produced a route and it is quite pretty and interesting and plenty of toilet spots so here we go. 


And I still weigh 12.6 stone. This is so annoying, I strongly believe I am eating less but and exercising more but the fat remains. Even spent an hour sitting on the exercise ball but it is no good. It must be all the rubbish I am eating but this is not my fault I blame the shift work for this. There must be something I can do about this. 

Watch this space

Happy jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment