Wednesday 29 January 2014

360 Photo Windmills in my Mind

29th January 2014


The Windmill at Brill Oxfordshire


I assume this is the most photographed windmill in Oxfordshire, I doubt if there are many! This was taken at night in the wind and rain with a 30 second exposure. The lights in the distance I believe are Oxford.

The photo was taken in raw with an idea of using photoshop to improve. I did sharpen and desaturate of colour and that was about it. The light gray on the horizon and surrounding the windmill 'arms' was too difficult to darken so I left it as it is.

I really need some photoshop tuition as I struggle using Youtube tutorials.

I have found the adobe instructions online so hopefully this will assist.

http://download.photoshopelementsuser.com/subscriber/foundationvideos/03_Editor_Layers_Part1.mov

No comments:

Post a Comment