Wednesday 22 January 2014

365 Photos Continue 22 January 2014. Pegged Out to Dry

Wednesday 22 January 2013



It has been a busy day and rushing back to eat and watch some tele has left little time for practising the photography. So I did some still life in the kitchen again using the camera to try and obtain pin sharp still life images. The pegs were lying around and so I used them with a pea taken from the freezer to add some character to the picture. (What ever that means) 

I do need to improve my photo editing as I do not really know what I am doing. All I do is the contrast and light choices. A vine
I prefer the lower image as the underexposure adds a threatening atmosphere. The middle green peg looks intimidating. Not a peg you would want a fight with. I may try and do another still life image with other kitchen utensils tomorrow and see what I can produce.



No comments:

Post a Comment