Friday 24 January 2014

365 Photos Huntington Disease

24 th January 2014

Today I went to visit my friend Mick who is in Hospital suffering with the awful genetic condition Huntington Disease. I have seen the gradual deterioration of him over the years and it is so difficult for him and his family.

I am running the Silverstone Half Marathon to raise funds for the Huntingdon Disease Association, so if you want to know more then check out their website

http://hda.org.uk/

It was difficult taking the picture - there was little light and I had to use the camera flash - hence the shadow.

I am determined to get to know my camera and be very comfortable with it. Time was short and I did use the preset portrait mode. All I did was to remove one blemish and lose the colour. Perhaps it would be improved with cropping. Any feedback would be appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment