Monday 27 January 2014

360 Photo - Birthday Cards


27 January 2014

We have a large family with numerous nephews and nieces. The challenge for me this year is to produce a birthday card for each of them. And todays offering is three cards I quickly edited in elements so they could be printed and sent.


I had planned to take a photo of a large numbers of fallen apples. Similar to the linked image. However I took the camera minus a memory card, so today no photo.


Disappointed I returned home to practice my editing skills using Photoshop Elements 10. Over the year this will be something I want to progress in. Editing does not come naturally to me so I need the practice. The yellow candle, taken at a birthday party yesterday, was sharpened with elements and the below cow was lightened to remove the shadows on the face. I am pleased with the results and look forward to having them printed

Any recommendations on  good programmes on youtube that help with editing with elements will be gratefully received.

Unfortunately the kayak card is grammatically incorrect so I will have to send the card to someone I do not like; that will be my brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment