Sunday 26 January 2014

365 Photo The Eyes Have It

26 January 2014


I took the camera, my Nikon 600 and realised how much I have to learn about this camera. Over the next few weeks I will commit myself to really getting to know the camera and its flash so I can feel comfortable and confident with it. Even today as I used flash and aperture priority it took several attempts to get an interesting photograph. 

I like the picture as in black and white I am drawn to the eyes and as we all knows the eyes are the window to the soul. And this poor soul is obviously concerned about the football score update she is receiving on her mobile.


Tomorrow is a day off so hopefully I will be able to spend some more time composing and editing. 

And if you want more photos of eyes to look at use the following link



1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I'm pretty sure I wasn't checking the score!!
    D :)

    ReplyDelete